
We were really lazy last week, getting ready for school. But this week we are getting back on track! I love the Good Appetite blog! Her recipes are amazing! So this week I am trying a lot of things from her site. Also it may look like we don't eat lunch but we do! Since the girls will be at school I decided not to write what that would be. Maybe someday.
Monday
Breakfast - cereal and fruit
Dinner - Hot dogs, chips, baked corn & fruit
Tuesday
Breakfast - waffles, fruit
Dinner - Back to school - Dinner celebration kids choice!
Wednesday
Breakfast - eggs & toast
Dinner - All American Potato & all the fixins, Salad & rolls *Kids cook*
Thursday
Breakfast - Blueberry muffins
Dinner - Hamburgers with homemade buns & corn fritters from a good Appetite blog (subs corn for carrots)
Friday
Breakfast - Homemade corn toasties from A good Appetite blog!
Dinner - Fettuccini pasta & zuchini & homemade breadsticks
Saturday
Breakfast - cereal and fruit
Dinner - Banana Pancakes by a good appetite blog & eggs
Sunday
Breakfast - toast and fruit
Dinner - Chicken breasts, rice & brussels sprouts

1 comment:
Ah thanks for the nice words about my blog. I hope you like all the recipes. I did the carrot fritters with corn too, they don't hold together quite as well but they tasted great!
Post a Comment