Saturday, August 2, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket
Today is my first time doing Menu plan Monday and I am so excited. I absolutely need something to help me get more organized -especially in the meal planning area! I love the orgjunkie website it is such a fantastic idea and it will be my life savor!

For this week....

Monday - Making dinner with the girls - Alphabetter soup & crackers, veggies & dip

Tuesday - Fried chicken, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob (grilled in the oven)

Wednesday - Southwestern salad We LOVE this salad!

Thursday - Fettuccine Alfredo, side salad (leftover fixins' from last night) & Garlic bread

Friday - Take out Night - Pizza

Saturday - Chicken Salad (minus the watercress & pumpernickel bread) in Pitas & chips

Sunday - Classic Lasagna, side salad & french bread

I know getting more organized with this will help us not eat out as much yeah! And hopefully save a lot more money! Thanks you guys for this I love Menu plan Monday!

6 comments:

Eoforhild said...

Sounds like a yummy menu.

Good luck with your organising

Avril

Amy said...

My family would love all of those meals! Menu planning really helps me- if you're like me, once you get into the habit if you skip a week you'll feel totally lost. :)

Courtney said...

Sounds like a great plan. With a heat index of 112 degrees today, I don't think I could go for soup right now though. lol

Anonymous said...

Welcome to MPM -- your menu looks great. I have a recipe similar to your southwest salad. We had it last week!

MadMama said...

Thanks you guys! I am excited for this week!

Laura said...

Welcome to MPM and thanks for the recipe links! That's my favorite part :)